At their regular meeting on October 26, 2020, the Board of Directors:
- Approved the consent agenda which contained the October 12 regular meeting minutes, warrants and the personnel report.
- Heard a report from the Superintendent on recent COVID-19 data, and update on the K-5 Hybrid and the 6-12 Hybrid plans.
- Selected eight candidates to interview for the vacant position on the Board of Directors. Those candidates included Jennifer Josh, Sean Turpin, Summer O'Neill, Kelly Wallin, Jonathan ?Trussell, Kathleen Goldsberry, Rayleen Aguirre, and Crystal Moldenhauer.
- Discussed the board candidate interview process.
- Set special meetings on September 28 and 29 at 5:00 p.m. to interview board candidates.
- Heard an October enrollment report; Preliminary August and September Budget Status Reports.