At their regular meeting on December 14, 2020, the Board of Directors of the Longview School District:
- Heard an update on the Family Resource Center and the services it is providing, the food service program and how it continues to serve 700 students each school day, and the latest COVID-19 pandemic information for Cowlitz County,
- Heard a comprehensive Technology Department Report from Technology Manager Matt Keevy,
- Heard a Title I and LAP Funding Report from Director of State and Federal Programs Amy Neiman,
- Heard a 2020 Graduation Report, and learned Longview schools continue to exceed state graduation rates,
- Adopted Policy 0130 Equity, after it went through a revision in second reading,
- Adopted Policy and Procedure 5253 Maintaining Professional Staff and Student Boundaries,
- Appointed board members to various board subcommittees and liaisons to district standing committees, and
- Adopted the timeline for revising the Design for Excellence.
- Heard board subcommittee meeting reports.
Next regular meeting is scheduled for January 11, 2021.