At their July 25, 2022, regular meeting the Board of Directors:
- Approved the consent agenda which contained the July 11, 2022, regular meeting minutes, personnel report, contracts and personal service agreements and warrants.
- Heard a report from the superintendent that the HVAC projects that are planned using the ESSER funds will be more costly than expected and the Memorial Stadium track and field renovation project has begun. The committee has narrowed down vendors to two and will do site visits of track and fields in the coming weeks.
- Awarded various PRAM project contracts including the Admin Building parking lot overlay project which was awarded to Lakeside Industries; the Sealcoat project at Mark Morris and Kessler parking lots and crack seal project at Robert Gray which was awarded to Cascade Paving; the CVG, Robert Gray, Mark Morris, Olympic and Northlake fencing project which was awarded to Hargrove Fencing; and the Business Office, RA Long Gym and MOTF Reroof project which was awarded to Pacific Tech Construction.
- Approved the Exempt Team Agreement and the Assistant Superintendent's Contract
- The next meeting is scheduled for August 1, 2022 at 10:00 a.m. for a board retreat workshop.