At their August 10, 2020 regular meeting, the Board of Directors of the Longview School District:
- Conducted a public hearing and took public testimony on the 2020-21 budget and four year budget plan. The board will take action to adopt the budget on August 24, 2020.
- Adopted Resolution 781 approving the Longview School District COVID-19 Reopening Plan
- Authorized the superintendent to reopen school in Stage 1, fully remote instruction.
- Authorized the Superintendent to apply for a 180-day waiver to OSPI to trade 3 instructional days for 3 professional development days on September 2,3, and 5, with school to start on September 8.
- Adopted the 2020-21 Board Agenda Calendar.
- Approved revisions to Policy and Procedure 5010 Nondiscrimination and Affirmative Action.
The next regular meeting will occur on August 24, 2020