OBJECTIVES AND GOALS
- To have every student demonstrate mastery of the skills, attitudes, and knowledge essential for success at the next appropriate level.
- To have a 100 percent program completion rate.
- To have every student demonstrate performance appropriate for his or her capabilities.
Gateway Skills Goals
- All students will have readiness skills in literacy and numeracy prior to entering Kindergarten.
- All students will be fluent readers by the end of second grade.
- All students will be algebra ready by the end of eighth grade.
- All students will graduate on time.
Initially Adopted: April 28, 2008
Adopted: September 28, 2009