2022 Replacement Capital Projects & Technology Levy
- What is the replacement capital projects and technology levy?
- Is the 2022 measure similar to the capital projects and technology levy passed by voters in 2018?
- Didn’t school districts receive emergency pandemic funding? If so, why does the district need a replacement levy?
- Why are levies important and what will our local replacement capital projects and technology levy pay for?
- How will this tax impact senior citizens?
- Is the district asking for more taxpayer money?
- If passed, will the replacement levy benefit all schools?
- If passed, how will the money be spent?
- Can replacement levy dollars be used for things other than capital projects and technology?
- What happens if the replacement levy fails?
- When does voting start?
Register to vote at votewa.gov
Tax exemptions: Low income senior citizens and disabled adults may qualify for tax exemptions. For more information, call the Cowlitz County Auditor's Office at (360) 577-3002.
Downloadable FAQ Flyer - English PDF
Downloadable Levy One Sheet - English PDF
Downloadable Levy Card Handout - English PDF
Downloadable Backpack Flyer - English PDF
Questions about the replacement levy? Email email@example.com