Longview School District


Longview, WA, USA

Student Enrollment

Enrollment How To Video

Find Your Neighborhood School


E-Link is your connection to Longview Public Schools bus schedules and school boundary information. To access E-Link, click the “E-Link” button, and enter grade level and home address information.


New Student Online Enrollment

Get Enrollment Login 

Enrollment Portal 

Additional Information

Please note that New Student *ONLINE* Enrollment is not mobile phone compatible.