Skyward Family Access
Skyward Family Access is an online tool that gives families the opportunity to participate more fully in their students’ education. It offers up-to-the-minute student information, including attendance, schedules, food service balances and immunizations. It also includes a calendar and message center.
If you have not yet obtained a username, submit an application to a school where you have a student attending. Your username will work for all active students living in your household. Each guardian may have a separate user name and password.
- Not all Skyward Family Access features are available at all schools.
- Grades are posted for grades 6-12 and are not final until the end of the reporting period.
- Computers accessing the Skyward Family Access web site should use Internet Explorer version 5.5 or newer for PC, Internet Explorer 5.1.7 or newer for Macintosh or Safari 1.2 for Macintosh.
- Cookies must be enabled on your device.
- Longview Public Schools does not provide technical support for this service other than account management and passwords.