Family Community Resource Center
The Family Community Resource Center (FCRC) is the one stop shop to get resource needs, get connected to referral services, and provide enriched learning opportunities for our students and families. We are located in the back parking lot of Monticello Middle School.
If you are seeking resources for utilities, food, housing, and COVID-19 relief, please contact us.
Remind 101 is our weekly update service for families in need. To get updates on local resources and our events, free of charge;
This service is for all parents, staff, kids and community members.
- Computer Access for Families
- Counseling Support
- E.A.T. (Eat and Thrive)
- Food Distribution for Families in Need
- Foster Care Parent Recruitment - Zoom
- Kinship Navigation - April 28th
- Legal Aid for Families in Need
- Smile Mobile May 5th-7th
- Tuesday Medical Navigation
- Weekend Food Support
- Worksource Job Support Event - April 22nd
Mollie Dubois - FCRC Liaison
Hours: Monday-Friday 9am-11am, 1pm-3pm
Address: 1225 28th Ave., Longview, WA
(Behind Monticello parking lot)
Want to help?
We are always welcoming to new volunteers and partners. Call for more information.