Family Community Resource Center
The Family Community Resource Center (FCRC) is the one stop shop to get resource needs, get connected to referral services, and provide enriched learning opportunities for our students and families. We are located in the back parking lot of Monticello Middle School.
If you are seeking resources for utilities, food, housing, and COVID-19 relief, please contact us.
Remind 101 is our weekly update service for families in need. To get updates on local resources and our events, free of charge;
This service is for all parents, staff, kids and community members.
- Computer Access for Families
- Counseling Support
- E.A.T. (Eat and Thrive)
- Food Distribution for Families in Need
- Kinship Navigation - May 27th
- Legal Aid for Families in Need
- Passport Scholarship Night - May 11th
- Smile Mobile June 2nd-3rd
- Tuesday Medical Navigation
- Weekend Food Support
- Worksource Job Support Event - June 3rd & 17th
Mollie Dubois - FCRC Liaison
Regular Hours: Monday-Friday 9am-11am, 1pm-3pm
Summer Hours: June 24, July 29, August 26 - 9-11am
Address: 1225 28th Ave., Longview, WA
(Behind Monticello parking lot)
Want to help?
We are always welcoming to new volunteers and partners. Call for more information.