Winter Route Schedule
Please take the time to read this information
We use the best information available to us to make decisions on school closure, early-release, late-start, and lowland bus routes.
Radio and television stations will be notified about school closures, late-start times, or lowland routes by 6 a.m. They will be your best source of information. Please listen to the radio station or visit our website. Please do not call the radio stations.
For your convenience, we’ve attached a late-start flyer that lists radio and television stations and the Internet site that the school district will notify if there is a change in the schedule due to the weather.
Here are the four most likely possibilities if ice or snow conditions exist, or if there is a winter storm pending:
- MILL CREEK AREA
- ABERNATHY & BUNKER HILL AREA
- GERMANY CREEK AREA
- FALL CREEK & STELLA RD AREA
- EUFAULA HEIGHTS & HARMONY DRIVE AREA
- UPPER COAL CREEK RD & HACKETT RD
- RAGLAND RD & WOODSIDE DRIVE/NIEMI RD/TANGLEWOOD
- NORTH 50TH AREA/CLARK CREEK AREA /WEST PACIFIC WAY
- LONE OAK, SUNSET WAY, AMMONS DR & INDIAN CREEK
- OLSON/INGLEWOOD RD & NEVADA DR AREA
- LYNNWOOD DRIVE & PARK HILL