Longview School District


Longview, WA, USA

Special Education Records

Should you wish to request Special Education records, please contact us at: 

Special Services
2715 Lilac Street
Longview, WA 98632     
Phone: 360-575-7008
Fax: 360-575-7108 


Request SPED Records


In accordance with state and federal laws (WAC 392-172A-05235 and RCW 28A.155.090 and U.S.C. 1400) special education records are retained by Longview School District for a minimum of 6 years past the time the student exits special education and/or separates from the district.